- Latest News
- My Account
- PLAY NOW!
Key Bindings Changed!
Please reassign your keys. In the key options click DEFAULT and from there start assigning your wished key bindings again. If you do not reassign your keys, formerly ALT+[KEY] combination will work on [KEY] only!
- Club Veronique is now a Faction Warzones.
- The Red Pepper Security guards will shoot runners that are hostile to the faction holding Club Veronique.
- To hack a Faction Warzones requires 3 hackers.
- DoY Sector 10 remains a Faction Warzone.
RPOS/UI fixes and improvements
- Added /local, /buddy, /team, /direct and /custom commands to activate the corresponding chat channels when provided with no further text.
- Added more options for the level designers regarding Wavespawns.
- Added RPOS sorting to the items an NPC is selling. Click on the column titles Description, Sell or Buy to sort by them ascending or descending.
- Added support for MBUTTON 5 to 8 (If supported by the mouse and drivers)
- Item-swapping enabled, except for items in your inventory.
- Item highlighting of recently changed items.
- Double-click an item in armour or implant window moves that item to the inventory.
- Holding SHIFT/CTRL on moving stacked items moves all or one item instead of asking the player in an dialog.
- Added ALT+[KEY] bindings. Players can now decide which action shall be used with a ALT+[KEY] combination.
- Added Loot-Rights. With ALT+0 to ALT+5 you can select who might be able to loot your NPCs. This applies just loot NPCs.
- Increased NPC Dialog blending speed
- Fixed NPC Dialog to not show the old answer options when blending the new dialog text
- Fixed E-Mail count on effects list is now correct.
- Fixed a bug causing rpos.ini to be deleted.
- Fixed the buff timer animations.
- Fixed correct display of armour values in the Armour Interface (F4) Values now match with the values from the item information.
- Fixed furniture placing now correctly increases the free load on the player.
Droning fixes and improvements
- Added new controls to drones. Droners can now control the distance to ground with Duck and Jump keybindings.
- Fixed a problem with the view not correctly updating when dropping drone control.
- Fixed Viper King and Scorpion Queen item drops.
- Fixed respawn for players after deaths in starter MC5 Hacknet sector.
- You can no longer sit in the hack terminal in DoY sector 10.
- Typo fixes in various NPC dialogs.
- - Mr. Jones Preacher Mission
- - MC5 Starter Mission (Tasha)
- - Tangent Epic Mission
- - WoC PSI Savant
- The 2nd level sewer in Plaza 1 (Nearest to Medicare) is re-opened.
- DoY sector 3 is re-opened.
Main menu fixes and improvements
- Did you know? On the main menu you can now read info you may not know yet but might get handy.
- The appearance can be customised with the [HINTOFTHEDAY] section of the RPOS.INI and FONT.INIi files. (See below)
- Added the use of Browser keys Previous/Next in the main menu to go back/next.
- Fixed Main-Menu key option menu: Using the up and down buttons does not require to select the centered action anymore before setting the key binding
- Fixed Main-Menu character selection: The male heads should be now in the same position independent of character class. (Female to follow)
- Fixed Main-Menu all: ESC key changed! It will return to the last menupoint instead of leaving the game. On the login menu the ESC will still prompt you to exit.
- Fixed Main-Menu list boxes: Active list-boxes did scroll on key repeat events, even when Neocron was not in focus.
- ALT+TAB / ALT+F4 fixes while Splash-Screens are active.
Server and client stability fixes
- Fixed "Configure Hardware" button in the Launcher.
- Fixed a problem with syncing which leads to infinite syncing with 0SL and no items.
- Fixed the despawn time of dead Wavespawn NPC's. You have now time to loot them.
- Fixed a possible crash on closing Neocron just before it was completely initialised.
- Fixed some server and client side stability issues on handling resources.
- Fixed possible crash in maps with low bitdepth high resolution textures.
- Fixed NPC synchronisation. You should no longer receive damage without seeing the shot animation/projectiles.
- Fixed CPU high load on some systems or situations (i.e. inactive client at Fullscreen)
- Crashes/players getting stuck in DoY Sector 3 were fixed.
- The number of security layers for Outposts and Faction Warzones can now be configured by the NST.
- Fixed slow syncing into worlds.
- "Loot-Rights: Team" is now working as intended.
New RPOS.INI and FONT.INI settings
Below are the new RPOS.INI Settings and their possible values in ranges [min..max] or listed as / separated options
[HINTOFTHEDAY] R=[0..255] G=[0..255] B=[0..255] A=[0..255] FixedBox=0/1 Top=[0.0..1.0] Bottom=[0.0..1.0] Left=[0.0..1.0] Right=[0.0..1.0]
The default font values for hint of the day in FONT.INI
[HINTOFTHEDAY] FILE=.\fonts\arialblk.ttf NAME=HINTOFTHEDAY SIZE=14
The patch notes can be discussed in the Official Neocron Forums.